We understand the unique human resource challenges that growth presents to small and mid-size organizations. A rapidly changing social, legal, and business landscape mean our clients must face a torrent of challenges without necessarily having the in-house expertise to address them effectively. Our deep experience with organizations facing change is our core strength.
Think your organization might not be ready for our services? That’s precisely when we add value. We offer a flexible service model that applies just the right resource at the right time. If you are just beginning your journey we’ll provide individual, customized counsel and support. We frequently work with clients with staff in place who are just starting their career in HR. Other clients don’t yet have dedicated HR resources and have temporarily assigned part-time HR responsibility to a team member. We can step in and immediately fill any gap or provide mentorship and training to groom someone for more senior HR responsibilities. You can only start from where you are. We’re ready to begin your journey with you.
If you’re growing quickly or have already scaled to the next level our extended team of subject matter and practice experts can help address your evolving challenges. And we’ll continue to grow with you. Of course we also partner with executive and global teams at the most senior levels of organizations in support of their long term strategic HR and management needs. Whatever your organization’s challenge, it is sharing your journey and supporting your growth that is our ultimate reward.
Our onsite and project consulting services include:
- Human Resources Audits – State & Federal Legal Requirements & Best Practices
- Executive Coaching
- Career Coaching for Human Resources Professionals
- Training and Development for Managers & Individual Contributors
- Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Behavior Based Interview Training for Hiring Managers
- Managing in Today’s Environment
- Effective Performance Management – Getting Results
- Performance Management – Design
- Employee Relations Management
- Recruiting Process Management
- Organization and Culture Development
- New Hire Onboarding Programs
- Employee Handbooks